Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Guess What!

Skinny doesn't mean 'In Shape' as I found tonight when struggling through my first Pilates class in 2 months!  Ok... It was probably closer to 3 months but still I was DYING!  As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure the entire class heard each time my ABS gave out when I would hit the ground during my roll downs.  And for the record, the roll ups weren't pretty either.

Abs at home. Yes please!Oh and there is also the wonderful little detail that the instructor knows me ... by name ... may even read this BLOG and caught me every time I was cheating AND CALLED ME OUT!  Now I only cheated b/c I couldn't hold the pose or move slow enough to hit the 8 count but what counts is I got my booty to the gym and suffered through an hour long of AB torture!  

Let's be honest though... I love it!  I love the burn.  I love the torture.  I love feeling like I'm going to give up b/c in the end I made it through the entire class and it will pay off!  I also love that the class started at 7p and I was energized and ready to go (even after this dreary day)!  And I love that my healthier insides are going to match a healthier outside!

So what will tomorrow bring... I'm not quite sure yet but I'm pretty sure I might not be able to move by day two.  What will your tomorrow bring?  

No comments:

Post a Comment