Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week ONE

Ladies and Gentlemen... It's been one full week since I've made the personal commitment to change my body inside and out!  And I am happy to report that I am down 3lbs and feel amazing!  Not that 3lbs is huge but lets be honest, slow weight loss is a healthy way of losing weight.  AND 3lbs in one week is actually pretty good!  

Ok... Ok ... OK... I admit during this first week I only worked out ONCE!  Once and I still lost 3lbs!  I know you're all jealous!  I really don't plan on continuing my journey without exercise but how exciting is it that I was able to drop weight with only making changes to my diet and supplement program!  It truly makes me believe what my family doctor once said - weight is 90% nutrition 10% exercise!

Just remember when you feel like you're not seeing results...
 Inspiration
Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will those abs!

No comments:

Post a Comment